Benefits of On Line Consulting
Custom Application Development Via the Internet - Excel, Access, Word, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), PowerPivot, Data Analysis Expressions (DAX).
Integration with Access and Word
Excel charts and data analysis Access Design and Development
Integration with Excel Pivot Tables
Integration with Visio
Nationally Recognized Team: John F. Lacher's on-line consulting
services provide your business with the experience and expertise of nationally
recognized Excel, Access and MS Office Experts.
A Record of Outstanding Customer Service: Our years of experience in providing a worldwide base of customers with individualized, expert attention guarantees your project will receive the personal and professional service it deserves.
Convenience: On-line consulting services mean fewer phone calls and meetings. You can work directly with an MS Office Expert on your schedule, corresponding via e-mail at any time and from any location.
Cost Effective: There are no recruiting fees, travel expenses, or daily rates. You pay only for the help you need. To have the same level of expertise at your site, you would need to pay large fees for recruiting -- or a consultant's travel expenses and daily rate. With On Line Consulting via the Internet, you can receive expert attention in small chunks of time, as needed.
Excel and MS Office On Line Consulting Capabilities
- Visual Basic for Applications Development
- Development of VBA subroutines and functions including custom dialogs and user defined functions.
- Workbook Design with Advanced Features
- Application of Excel's PivotTable toolset to data analysis and reporting. Design of workbooks using Scenarios, What-If analysis, Forecasting, Formulas and advanced Charting Techniques.
- Access Database Development
- Database applications using Access wizards and Visual Basic for Applications automation. Design of complex Access queries. Form design and report creation.
- Linking Office Applications
- Importing and exporting data to and from Excel, Access and Word. Using OLE Automation to create integrated applications with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Access.
- Designing Business Solutions
- Bringing over 20 years of management experience to the design of Excel solutions.
- Communication by E-Mail and Data Conferencing
- Data Conferencing using GoToMeeting or other remote communication tools.
- Application: Productivity Measurement
- What was once a difficult manual process is now as simple as clicking the mouse. Brian Lewis CoreSource,Inc, Columbus OH
- Application: Customer Contact Database
- Works great! And saved me a lot of time. Randy Vincelette Multisolutions Sweden, Spånga, Sweden
- Application: Commission Calculation
- I am very impressed with the code you wrote for importing text files. It works smoothly. Rick McNair, Halbert, Hargrove/Russell, Long Beach, CA
- Application: Payroll Accounting
- Thanks for the work on the PRINT.XLS. It is amazing to me how efficient you have made the macro. Michael D. Warner, CPA, INSYTE Consulting Group, Inc., Cleveland, OH
- Application: Cost Estimating
- Nice piece of code, John. Speed is good to excellent for my small database. Bruce Palmer, PalmerCo Construction, Inc., Anchorage AL
- Application: Production Bonus Calculation
- I have been looking at what you have done with the workbook. I like it. I think it is the foundation of just what we need. Jeff Polson, Bright Lights Candle Co., Lower Lake, CA
About John F. Lacher...
Please request information by E-Mail to email@example.com
Consulting | Excel Examples